Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Welcome to the Run Good Club!

Hello everyone, and thanks for checking out the Run Good Club, a blog dedicated to bringing you content and news updates regarding the World of Warcraft Trading Card game, as well as its players! My name is Mike Rosenberg, and I am the editor and founder for the Run Good Club. It is my goal to bring you up-to-date content regarding the World of Warcraft TCG, including analysis and discussion on new sets and cards, decks and discussions regarding the latest constructed and limited formats, as well as news related to the personalities and players of this game.

Be sure to bookmark this blog, as this site also acts as a portal to the latest content from other web sites as well. I hope to bring you lots of great content in the coming weeks, so check back often!

-Mike

1 comment:

  1. Sick site sir; hope to see it running well and if you ever need any articles hit me up as well!

    ~Bert

    ReplyDelete