Saturday, September 11, 2010

Call to Arms: Write About Your Local Battlegrounds!

Run Good Club wants to hear about your local Battleground events!

Having just read some reports at the Cryptozoic Volunteer forums, it appears that Battlegrounds numbers are going up. That being said, what is your weekly Battleground scene like? Where do you play, what days, what time, how many show up, and what do you all play there?

I'd like to get some details. Preferably something nice and typed up. I'm looking for weekly Battleground reports that can help advertise your area here on the blog to other readers so that they know that your store is hosting Battleground events!

If you'd like to submit a report, send it to me via private message on the Cryptozoic forums. My name there is 'Rosenfloggen'. Ideal reports that I'll post will be between 500-1000 words in length. You don't have to be a master writer; just include the detailed I included above, maybe with a personal spin on what you play/how long it's been this big/what your hopes are for the future of Battleground events.

I look forward to hearing your stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment